Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just blogging.

Hey everyone,

So time just went forward an hour. And I can't sleep because I'm going shopping tomorrow for makeup and I'm just sooo freaken excited about it lol I'm like a kid in a candy store for sure. Sounds silly huh? Lol, well I've got a haul to do maybe some swatches while I'm at it in my next blog.

We're getting closer and closer to 25 followers!!! Yay! My next giveaway is going to be when I get 100 followers! And I'm super duper excited because I already have what I want to give away... And it's one of my favorite items!

My next blog will be about Jesse's girl more of a haul than just blogging about Jesse's girl mixed in with other products. Jesse's girl was my first eyeshadow I've ever used and I'm still til this day am using it. So basically my next blog will be a mix of Jesse's girl, e.l.f., and my two new bare mineral eyeshadows which I love thanks to the beautiful Nahleen! Thank you Hun!


Til next time see you guys soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment